Subject: [Emu] RFC 5378 Implications

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 10:02:28 +0000

I'm copying a message Bernard sent to RADEXT about RFC 5378 issues:

As some of you may know, as a result of the publication of RFC 5378, the
IETF has changed the boilerplate required for Internet-Draft submissions.

It is important that all contributors know the terms under which
contributions are made, and to understand the requirements imposed by
RFC 5378, as well as the problems that some people have had with it.

Currently, a discussion is underway on the IETF Discuss mailing list
relating to the  implications of RFC 5378, as well as potential fixes to
it.

If you are a contributor or potential contributor within the RADEXT WG,
 and are interested in understanding your obligations and
responsibilities under the new policies, please consult the IETF
Discussion archive:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/maillist.html

Discussion of this topic on individual Working Group mailing lists is
discouraged.

Some recent postings on the IETF Discussion list:
IETF Trustee Request for Review:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54839.html
IAD statement:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54691.html
IETF Chair statement:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg54502.html
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu