Subject: [Emu] FW: Last Call: draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd (EAP Authentication Using Only APassword) to Informational RFC

From: "Joseph Salowey (jsalowey)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:14:10 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 2:22 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd (EAP Authentication Using
Only APassword) to Informational RFC

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'EAP Authentication Using Only A Password '
   <draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-04.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-08-10. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-harkins-emu-eap-pwd-04.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
16914&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce