Subject: Re: [Emu] Proposed changes for Channel Binding draft

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:18:03 -0400

Hi.  I'm sorry about the delay.  Another part of the project funding my
work on EMU has been very busy of late.
I appreciate any help you can give; I also understand if you don't have
time.

Attached is the latest XM L; for my reference in merging this is
1546606.

There are three figures it would be desirable to get:

1)  Example of a channel binding data packet

2) Example  of channel binding data with RADIUS AVPs

3) Example of how VSAs are handled in   channel binding responses.

All positions are marked with XXX.

For the first example, I have a figure in my presentation for IETF 80;
see http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/slides/emu-1.pdf.
The figure for encoding 2 is approximately what we're looking for.

For the second figure, take a look around  page 20 in RFC 2138.

For the third figure, I think some of the figures in
draft-ietf-radext-radius-extensions may be useful as a starting point.