Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 16:01:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Tunnel EAP Method (TEAP) Version 1
	Author(s)       : Hao Zhou
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
                          Stephen Hanna
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-02.txt
	Pages           : 91
	Date            : 2012-03-11

   This document defines the Tunnel Extensible Authentication Protocol
   (TEAP) version 1.  TEAP is a tunnel based EAP method that enables
   secure communication between a peer and a server by using the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) to establish a mutually authenticated
   tunnel.  Within the tunnel, Type-Length-Value (TLV) objects are used
   to convey authentication related data between the EAP peer and the
   EAP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method-02.txt