Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 13:31:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Channel Binding Support for EAP Methods
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          T. Charles Clancy
                          Katrin Hoeper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-03-12

   This document defines how to implement channel bindings for
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods to address the lying
   NAS as well as the lying provider problem.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-chbind-14.txt