Subject: Re: [Emu] Last call on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 12:03:28 -0500

>>>>> "Alan" == Alan DeKok <[email-masked]> writes:

    Alan> Alan DeKok wrote:
    >> This is a WG last call on the draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method
    >> document.  Please post reviews, comments, feedback, etc. to this
    >> list.
    >> 
    >> The WG last call will last two weeks, until February 26.
    >> 
    >> If there have been no substantive comments or issues, we will
    >> take the document to IETF last call.  Minor editorial issues can
    >> be resolved then.
    >> 

Alan>   There have been no comments during the last call period.  We can
    Alan> therefore close the WG last call, and move the document on to
    Alan> the next step.

Uh, hello?  I raised some comments in a message dated Feburary 23 with
subject "Comments on draft-ietf-emu-eap-tunnel-method," , a few of which
I consider substantive and would appreciate a response to those
comments.

---

From: Alan DeKok <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 12:16:16 -0500

> I consider substantive and would appreciate a response to those

  OK.

  I seem to have missed that, and a post from Jim Schaad.

  I'll respond with detailed updates in another message.

  Alan DeKok.