Subject: [Emu] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on charter-ietf-emu-04-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2018 10:26:24 -0800

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-emu-04-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-emu/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Is

"This working group has been chartered to provide updates to some
commonly used EAP method."

really singular? Or should it be "commonly used EAP methods"?

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 13:51:09 +0200

> really singular? Or should it be "commonly used EAP methods”?

Uh… a bug. Thanks for the careful read.

For Kathleen:

OLD:

This working group has been chartered to provide updates to some
commonly used EAP method.

NEW:

This working group has been chartered to provide updates to some
commonly used EAP methods.

Jari

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:36:27 -0500

Thank you Jari and Spencer.  The update will appear shortly in the new version.

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 6:51 AM, Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Emu mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen