Subject: [Entmib] Instant Messaging platform at your Web site is now a few clicks away

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:10:17 +0200

Instant Messaging platform at your Web site is now a few clicks away
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Install a FREE Instant Messaging server at your Web site. 
Use it as is or customize to meet your specific branding.
Cross platform servers line support 25 and up to 1000 concurrent users
All servers offered can be secured with RSA 512Bit (and higher) encryption!!
Download free 10 concurrent users server at:
http://www.seebex.com/download/get_server.asp

It is easier, faster and affordable than ever!!
For further information please check seebex Web site at: http://www.seebex.com
or contact our Marketing & Sales department  at [email-masked]

First 50 Web sites to download and embed the free 10 concurrent users server 
are entitled to a free 100 concurrent users server 
and will be listed on Seebex Web site.

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib