Subject: [Entmib] Agenda for Entity MIB (entmib)

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:12:04 -0400

Here is a draft agenda for San Diego.  Please let me know if you see 
any errors or omissions.  I don't think that the -04 version of the 
Entity State MIB has been posted yet, but it should be available 
shortly.

Kaj, will you be in San Diego to present your work?  Has there been 
any update since the -00 version?

Thanks,
Margaret

---

Entity MIB (entmib) WG Agenda
IETF 60, San Diego, CA
=========================

- Introduction and Agenda Bashing (5 min)

- Wrapping up the Entity State MIB -- Sharon Chisholm (15 min)
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-entmib-state-04.txt
       GOALS:  Close all open issues and ship it!

- Definitions of Supplemental Entity Managed Objects -- Kaj Tesink (20 min)
       http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tesink-entity-supplmib-00.txt
       GOALS:  Technical review & decision about how/if to move forward

- Future of the WG -- Margaret Wasserman (15 min)
       GOALS:  Determine whether a WG recharter is needed

- Wrap-up & Action Items (5 min)

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib