Subject: [Entmib] CONSENSUS CHECK: Entity State MIB Completion

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 00:00:11 -0400

During the Entity MIB WG meeting at IETF 60 in San Diego, we reviewed 
the 7 remaining issues with the Entity State MIB.  There was 
consensus in the room on how to resolve each of these issues.

The following list references issue numbers from http://rt.psg.com 
(userid: ietf, passwd: ietf).

Issue 307 - Change the name to  "unknown".
Issue 311 - Date & time issue.  We think that the IETF should make 
Juergen's proposed changes to the DateAndTime TC.  The Entity State 
MIB will remain unchanged.
Issue 322 - Sharon will add the Entity prefix to TCs.
Issue 325 - Sharon will make the suggested OID changes.
Issue 333 - Relationship to Alarm MIB.  The Alarm MIB will be an 
informative reference.
Issue 334 - No further changes required.
Issue 354 - The word "report" will remain unchanged.  The reference 
clauses citing X.731 will be removed and the reference to X.731 will 
be moved to Informative.

We agreed that Sharon will make these changes, that we will briefly 
review the document on the list to ensure that these changes were 
properly made, and we will submit the document to the IESG for 
publication as a Proposed Standard.

Does anyone disagree with this course of action?  Other comments?

Thanks,
Margaret

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib