Subject: [Entmib] Entity State MIB Status

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:28:30 -0400

hi

As you have seen, an updated version of the Entity State MIB is now
available. This version contains the agreed edits to resolve the remaining
issues so I have gone ahead and moved those to 'resolved' in
http://rt.psg.com (ietf, ietf).

>From the meeting last month, next step, I believe, is to submit it for
publication as PS.

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:09:14 +0200

> From the meeting last month, next step, I believe, is to submit it for

I think we need a WG last call to check that we all agree with this
latest revision of the document.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany