Subject: professional shipping service from China

From: Lisa Gong <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 16:29:57 +0800

Dear sir，

Glad to get your contact information from Alibaba.

This is Lisa from Shenzhen Topway International Forwarding Co.,ltd which are
focus on Seafreight, Airfreight and Express along with DDU and DDP for door
to door service.

Plz allow me to take this opportunity to introduce our company and service
which help you to save much shipping cost and minimum the importing risk.

*  For FCL sea freight(container shipping), we get the direct shipping rate
from the vessel owner, which is much competitive in the China market.
*  For LCL sea freight(break bulk shipping), we consolidate the samples from
your different suppliers, and send to you in one shipment, which could help
you to save much cost and time.

*  For Airfreight(by airline), we can always advise our customer the best
logistic solution to choose the most fitable airline to save the cost and
time.

*  For Express(door to door) service, we can offer 20% discount for all our
new customer and long term customer.

*  We also can help to do the goods inspection before shipment which could
help you to minimum the exporting risk.

*  We would also follow up your goods from supplier warehouse to your port
to ensure the security.

Sincerely hope we can receive your response to get the valuable opportuntity
to offer our best service and also believe that we will be your reliable
partner in China to take care your goods.

One chance, serve forever.

Thanks with best regards,

Lisa Gong

* *

Shenzhen Top Way International forwarding Co.,ltd

ADD: 17/F, Wenan Center,Wenjin Plaza,Wenjin Road,Shenzhen,China

Tel: +86-755-2560 3581

Fax:+86-755-8936 8115

Mobile:+86-13530593476

Skype: linda198410

E-mail: [email-masked]

MSN: [email-masked]

Website: www.topwayfreight.com