Subject: [ESDS] Initial comparison of ESDS internet drafts and BRIDGE design documents

From: Mark Harrison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:49:20 +0000

Dear ESDS folks,

The attached Excel spreadsheet provides an initial comparison between  
features and functionality found in the ESDS internet drafts and those  
found in the design documents from the EU BRIDGE project.
	[  http://www.bridge-project.eu/data/File/BRIDGE%20WP02%20High%20level%20design%20Discovery%20Services.pdf 
   ]

I would like to thank  Frank Thompson at Afilias for his contributions  
to this spreadsheet in providing updates and clarifications regarding  
the ESDS features.

If anyone has problems opening the spreadsheet in Excel, it is also  
available at:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=p1X4b_Z3dLQVfwRTIot_dFw&hl=en

We look forward to your comments on this.

Best regards,

   Mark Harrison (Cambridge Auto-ID Lab  and EU BRIDGE project)

     Frank Thompson (Afilias and author of ESDS internet drafts on  
commands and schema)

_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds