Subject: [ESDS] BRIDGE Security Deliverables

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 09:10:52 +0100

Dear [DD JRG / ESDS] colleagues,

We would like to inform you that the BRIDGE WP4 (Security) has recently
published some further public deliverables, which are available from the
BRIDGE project website, under 'Public Deliverables'.

Two in particular may be of particular interest to you, namely:

      BRIDGE WP04 RFID Network Confidentiality (D4.5.1)

http://www.bridge-project.eu/data/File/BRIDGE_WP04_RFID_Network_Confiden
tiality.pdf

      BRIDGE WP04 Supply Chain Integrity (D4.6.1)

http://www.bridge-project.eu/data/File/BRIDGE_WP04_Supply_Chain_Integrit
y.pdf

Best regards,

Andrea Soppera

_______________________________________________
ESDS mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/esds