Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 13:03:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP) - STATUS=SIZE Extension
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2018-03-24

Abstract:
   This document adds a new capability called "STATUS=SIZE" to the
   Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP).  It allows retrieving the
   total storage size of a mailbox with a single STATUS command rather
   than retrieving and summing the sizes of all individual messages in
   that mailbox.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-status-size-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stephan Bosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 21:11:22 +0100

> ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

The following changes were applied since ietf-draft-00 (see git for
details):

* Weaken the definition of the SIZE item to be greater than or equal to
the total message sizes. It was defined as strictly equal before. It now
also mentions that this SHOULD be equal to the value used for QUOTA
enforcement.

* Section 3: Remove spurious space in LIST response in LIST-STATUS example.

* Remove FIXME regarding interaction with 64BIT capability. This is
already handled implicitly.

Regards,

Stephan.

-- 
Stephan Bosch
Senior Developer 

Phone: +49 2761 75252 00  Fax: +49 2761 75252 30
Email: [email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open-Xchange AG,  Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nuremberg, District Court Nuremberg HRB 24738
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein 
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

Dovecot Oy, Lars Sonckin Kaari 10, 02600 Espoo, Finland
Managing Director: Markku Kentta
Chairman of the Board: Timo Sirainen
Board Member: Carsten Dirks

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------