Subject: [Extra] UNIQUEID -01 uploaded

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 03:03:36 +1100

Taking into account Chris's feedback (mostly incorporated) and Arnt's
feedback (taken on board, but we'll discuss between both EXTRA and JMAP
tomorrow and come to an agreement on ID format for both).
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gondwana-imap-uniqueid/

Still TODO ABNF (but there's no point until we decide what the ID
format is)
Still maybe TODO: STATUS response 4466 format compatibility.

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]

---

From: "Chris Newman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 20:46:09 +0000

> Still maybe TODO: STATUS response 4466 format compatibility.

Another suggested improvement, show an example of MAILBOXID with 
LIST-STATUS (RFC 5819). That's a desirable use case.

		- Chris