Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-melnikov-imap4rev2-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 12:45:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : INTERNET MESSAGE ACCESS PROTOCOL - VERSION 4rev2
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-imap4rev2-08.txt
	Pages           : 125
	Date            : 2018-05-29

Abstract:
   The Internet Message Access Protocol, Version 4rev2 (IMAP4rev2)
   allows a client to access and manipulate electronic mail messages on
   a server.  IMAP4rev2 permits manipulation of mailboxes (remote
   message folders) in a way that is functionally equivalent to local
   folders.  IMAP4rev2 also provides the capability for an offline
   client to resynchronize with the server.

   IMAP4rev2 includes operations for creating, deleting, and renaming
   mailboxes, checking for new messages, permanently removing messages,
   setting and clearing flags, RFC 5322 and RFC 2045 parsing, searching,
   and selective fetching of message attributes, texts, and portions
   thereof.  Messages in IMAP4rev2 are accessed by the use of numbers.
   These numbers are either message sequence numbers or unique
   identifiers.

   IMAP4rev2 does not specify a means of posting mail; this function is
   handled by a mail submission protocol such as RFC 6409.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-imap4rev2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-imap4rev2-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-imap4rev2-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-imap4rev2-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/