Subject: [Extra] Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-imap-unauth-00.txt> (IMAP UNAUTHENTICATE for Connection Reuse) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 10:35:17 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'IMAP
UNAUTHENTICATE for Connection Reuse'
  <draft-ietf-extra-imap-unauth-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-05-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification extends the Internet Message Access Protocol
   (IMAP) to allow an administrative client to reuse the same IMAP
   connection on behalf of multiple IMAP user identities.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-unauth/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-unauth/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.