Subject: [Extra] Any Further discussions on whether the extra group is expanding to include SMTP items?

From: Michael Peddemors <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 12:24:54 -0700

Still looking for a home for our CLIENTID drafts, recently updated the 
IMAP draft to include more background and clarity on use cases.

And we have been busy contributing patches for various open source 
clients and servers to support it.

Just bringing it up again..

-- 
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael Peddemors, President/CEO LinuxMagic Inc.
Visit us at http://www.linuxmagic.com @linuxmagic
A Wizard IT Company - For More Info http://www.wizard.ca
"LinuxMagic" a Registered TradeMark of Wizard Tower TechnoServices Ltd.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
604-682-0300 Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

This email and any electronic data contained are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and are not intended to represent those of the company.