Subject: [Extra] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 06:13:33 -0700

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for writing this document - I found it easy to read, useful, and
interesting (even to a non-IMAP person!).

I was initially concerned that this would be adding significant load to the
server, but the explanation on the tradeoff answered that - thanks!

I'd note that the shepherd write-up is now out of date - Barry, not Alexey is
the responsible AD (this isn't worth updating, just mentioning)