Subject: [Extra] A STARTTLS received after a successful STARTTLS

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:18:35 +0000

Hi all,

A STARTTLS command received after a successfully executed STARTTLS must 
fail. Do people send BAD or NO in this case? I think IMAP4rev2 should 
recommend BAD tagged response, but I would like to know if 
implementations differ in this respect.

Best Regards,

Alexey

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 07:03:43 -0400

Alexey,

Cyrus IMAP returns BAD.

On 10/27/20 6:18 AM, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A STARTTLS command received after a successfully executed STARTTLS 
> must fail. Do people send BAD or NO in this case? I think IMAP4rev2 
> should recommend BAD tagged response, but I would like to know if 
> _______________________________________________
> Extra mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/extra

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Senior Software Developer
Fastmail US LLC