Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 07:50:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Snooze Extension
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Ricardo Signes
                          Neil Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2021-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the "snooze" extension to the Sieve email
   filtering language.  The "snooze" extension gives Sieve the ability
   to postpone the delivery of an incoming into a target mailbox until a
   later point in time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-sieve-snooze-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ken Murchison <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:53:01 -0500

This addresses issues that were discussed at IETF 109.  It probably 
needs more work around the implementation guidance (suggested text 
welcome), but I wanted to submit this before the blackout period.

-- 
Kenneth Murchison
Senior Software Developer
Fastmail US LLC