Subject: [Extra] John Scudder's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-quota-08: (with COMMENT)

From: John Scudder via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:46:07 -0700

John Scudder has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-extra-quota-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-quota/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the very readable document.

One minor note, while “The WG chose not to address this…” is both helpful while
reviewing, and completely clear to any IETFer with a meeting or two under their
belt, it might not be clear to an outsider. Please at minimum expand “WG”, and
also consider writing it in a way that doesn’t assume knowledge of our process,
as in the more stilted and less-specific :-( “it was chosen not to address
this…”