Subject: [Extra] Robert Wilton's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-quota-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Robert Wilton via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 04:46:10 -0700

Robert Wilton has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-extra-quota-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-quota/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

One minor nit, the diagram in example 3 in 4.3.1 is indented beyond example 2. 
I presume that this is just a nit, and is not intended to infer any meaning.

Rob

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 12:07:09 +0100

Hi Rob,

Good point, I will have a look.

Thank you,

Alexey