Subject: [Extra] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-quota-07: (with COMMENT)

From: Zaheduzzaman Sarker via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 06:12:32 -0700

Zaheduzzaman Sarker has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-extra-quota-07: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-quota/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I marked the discrepancies about the QUOTA response in section 4.2.1 and
section 4.1.3. Ben already have a Discuss on it. I am supporting that discuss.

Moreover, I think section 6 needs to explain the  Operations\Rights for
GETQUOTAROOT. There are two * for r and Non. Not sure why and how to interpret
them.