Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-fax-fpim-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 10:16:18 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Fax Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extended Mode of Facsimile Using Internet Mail
	Author(s)	: L. Masinter, D. Wing
	Filename	: draft-ietf-fax-fpim-01.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 02-Jan-98
	
This document contains a number of experimental facilities; as such, it
is not an official product of the IETF FAX working group, but records
some of the possible enhancements to the simple service described in
[SERVICE].  This version is being made available document the options
being considered, so that they might be used as the basis for
experimentation. As an Experimental protocol, it is inappropriate for
this specification to be used as a basis for products or other formal
standards without the appropriate additional review.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-fax-fpim-01.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-fpim-01.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-fpim-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.