Subject: Last Call: File Format for Internet Fax to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 07:13:21 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the Internet Fax Working Group to
consider publication of the following 5 Internet-drafts as Proposed
Standards:

o File Format for Internet Fax
	<draft-ietf-fax-tiffplus-07.txt>
o Tag Image File Format (TIFF) - image/tiff MIME Sub-type Registration
	<draft-ietf-fax-tiff-reg-04.txt>
o Minimal PSTN address format in Internet Mail 
	<draft-ietf-fax-minaddrgen-01.txt>
o Minimal FAX address format in Internet Mail
	<draft-ietf-fax-minaddrfax-00.txt>
o A Simple Mode of Facsimile Using Internet Mail
	<draft-ietf-fax-service-03.txt> 

The IESG will also consider publication of Tag Image File Format (TIFF)
- F Profile for Facsimile <draft-ietf-fax-tiff-08.txt> as an
Informational RFC.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by January 26, 1998.

Files can be obtained via
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-tiffplus-07.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-tiff-reg-04.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-minaddrgen-01.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-minaddrfax-00.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-service-03.txt
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-tiff-08.txt