Subject: FREE Internet Faxing until 2/28/97 - Act Now!

From: [email-masked] ([email-masked])
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 98 22:21:01 EST

FaxNet Corporation is offering free Internet faxing, allowing you
to fax anywhere in the world, as part of a beta test of FaxMission
version 1.1.

As a beta participant, you receive a test account with a $50.00
credit towards faxing -- approximately 500 pages of faxing in the
continental US.  In exchange, you need to provide FaxNet with
feedback on usability and report any bugs that you may find.

The test ends February 28, 1997; you must apply no later than
January 31, 1997 to be accepted into the beta program.

=====================================================================
OUTBOUND FAXING (FAXMISSION) DESCRIPTION
=====================================================================
FaxMission lets you to send faxes from your Windows 95 PC, using a
"print driver" approach. This is similar to Microsoft Fax, Winfax,
etc., but instead of faxing directly from your PC, FaxMission
delivers faxes to the FaxNet server via the Internet.  You receive an
email confirmation back when the fax is completed.

Features of FaxMission include:

-- Lets you fax a document to anywhere in the world

-- Supports "what you see is what you get" faxing from any
   application - you always can preview the document to see exactly
   what will be received at the other end

-- Allows the combination of multiple attachments from different
   applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FileMaker, ACT!, 
   GoldMine, Lotus Notes, etc.

-- Automatically sends faxes to the correct fax number(s) using fax
   cover pages with standard terminology, e.g., "To:" and "Fax:"

-- Sends fully customized "broadcast" merge faxes by using standard
   applications such as Microsoft Word, FileMaker, Goldmine, etc.

-- Works from the organizational LAN or from your dial-up connection
   at home

FaxMission beta ends February 28, 1998.

=====================================================================
SIGNING UP FOR THE BETA
=====================================================================
Our goal is to get as much feedback from you as possible during the
beta test period.

We would appreciate your testing of our software, and your feedback.
There is no obligation to continue using the services after the beta
period is over.

Sign up at http://www.faxmission.com/fmbeta.htm.  Please use my
name (Janet Zigler) in the 'referred by FaxNet employee' field.

Thank you.

=====================================================================
Janet Zigler                     tel: (617) 557-4300 x311
FaxNet Corporation               fax: (617) 747-3550
98 N. Washington Street          email: [email-masked]
Boston, MA  02114 USA            web: http://www.faxmission.com

"Internet Faxing from FaxNet --  the Phone Company for your Fax"
=====================================================================