Subject: T.85 interoperability test cases?

From: "John Pulera" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:30:25 -0800

Dear IFX community,

Can anyone send to me or point me to where I can find some sample Profile-J
TIFF-FX files (or just the JBIG streams) that specifically test for
conformance to T.85?  I was particularly interested in files that have the
JBIG parameters YD and L0 set to 0xffffffff (to indicate unknown image
length), and / or MX (maximum horizontal offset allowed for AT pixel) set to
something high like near or at the upper limit of 127.

Please forward to anyone who you think can help in my search for T.85
interoperability test cases.

Thank you Maeda-san and Robert Buckley for the Xerox generated j01x-02x.tif,
j01x-03x.tif, and j02x-03x.tif, but these do not specifically test against
the mentioned areas of T.85.

Thanks in advance,

John Pulera
Minolta Systems Laboratory
[email-masked]
(949)737-4520 x348

---

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:57:52 +0900 (JST)

Folks,

> something high like near or at the upper limit of 127.

I tried to send the files to [email-masked] and the related people
several times. It successfully arrived at the related people, but
it did not reach to [email-masked].
(That's why I sent "test mail".).

Anyway,
I have some data that Mr. Toyoda and Mr. Iida provided with.

If someone needs, please contact me or directly contact Mr. Toyoda
([email-masked]) or Mr. Iida([email-masked]).

Regards,
--
Hiroshi Tamura, Co-chair of IETF-FAX WG.
E-mail: [email-masked]