Subject: draft-maeda-faxwg-terminal-mode-protocol-00.txt

From: MAEDA toru <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:17:05 +0900

Hi,

I have submitted the internet draft and it is available from the on-line 
Internet-Drafts directories.

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Protocol for Terminal Mode
	Author(s)	: T. Maeda
	Filename	: draft-maeda-faxwg-terminal-mode-protocol-00.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 16-Feb-01

This proposal describes a protocol which was proposed in ITU-T SG16
meeting on November 2000 at Geneva, for Terminal Mode.  The Terminal
Mode supports the transfer of image data, capabilities exchange and
confirmation for Store and Forward internet fax terminals having
limited memory and small CPU power.  Terminal Mode also supports all
features of Group 3 facsimile on the Internet using T.30 signals in
capability exchange.

--------------------
MAEDA TORU
MIE Development Div. 2
CANON Inc.
--------------------