Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-fax-implementers-guide-06.txt

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:57:48 +0100

Dear ietf fax WG,

as there were no further comments to the document

    draft-ietf-fax-implementers-guide-06.txt

I believe it is time to issue the WG last call.

Please send your "last comments" before March 9th 2001. After that date 
we will as the IESG to consider the document for publication as an
Informational RFC.

Here is the "summary".

Regards
Claudio Allocchio

----------------------------------------------------------------
- Implementers Guide for Facsimile Using Internet Mail -
      draft-ietf-fax-implementers-guide-06.txt

Status: Informational

Summary:
   This document clarifies published RFCs such as RFC 2301,
   RFC 2305 and RFC 2532, which standardize facsimile
   communications using Internet Email. The intent is to prevent
   implementations that deviate in such a way as to cause
   interoperability problems.

----------------------------------------------------------------