Subject: Reminder for Upcoming IETF fax WG meeting.

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:29:30 +0100

Hallo,

our next IETF fax WG meeting is approaching and we woud like to remind 
you some important issues, as also our ADs are suggesting:

- The deadline for draft submission prior to the Minneapolis
  meeting is 23 February at 5pm EST.

- The final IETF Agenda is NOT fixed, yet. As IETF runs from Sunday afternoon
  until Friday at 12am, we cannot know in advance in which day our WG will
  meet, it could be in any slot, including early Monday morning or late
  Friday morning. Please consider this fact when arranging your travel plans.

- The meetings are not for technology presentations but rather for face 
  time to resolve outstanding issues. Please submit the new drafts in time
  to have them discussed on the e-mail list in advance.

- The IETF secretariat is asking us to check for milestone dates. It 
  would be useful that, in caso of any change, you advice us in time!

See you in Minneapolis!

Claudio Allocchio

---

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:28:10 +0900 (JST)

Addition.

>   meeting is 23 February at 5pm EST.

To be exactly, for -00 draft.
March 2, for others.

For details, please see http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_50.html.

But, the sooner, the better.

>   Friday morning. Please consider this fact when arranging your travel plans.

Claudio,
Thank you for taking it. We have to take care of it.

>   to have them discussed on the e-mail list in advance.

Exactly right. Please discuss in ML.

Regards,
--
Hiroshi Tamura, Co chair of IETF-FAX WG
E-mail: [email-masked]