From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:57:11 -0700 (PDT)

.fr,[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],
From: [email-masked]
Subject: ?
X-Priority: 3
Authorized-User: [email-masked]
IP-Address: 204.157.41.54
Reply-To: [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:57:14 -0400

Sexually Attract Women Instantly with nature's secret weapon... Pheromones!!                

Invisible and undetectable, when unknowingly inhaled by any woman, Androstenone
Pheromone Concentrate for men unblocks all restraints and releases her raw
animal sex drive!

This amazing product is sold in stores for $99.95 a bottle. Our price is less...
MUCH LESS! This is the strongest concentration of HUMAN pheromones, allowed by
law, in an essential oil base. It smells great!

Other men will envy your power and success! Wear it just as you would any
cologne and women will be instantly attracted to you. Human pheromones have been
proven to induce sexual desire in women - ALL WOMEN - even the stubborn one's
who were unreceptive to you before! This astonishing fragrance attracts women
like magic!

However, It's not magic - it's science!

Pheromones: Nature's secret attractant

Have you ever noticed how some men are able to attract any woman they want with
hardly any effort? This phenomenon used to be known as 'Animal Magnetism'. Many
scientists now believe that this attraction is due to Pheromones - subtle body
odors that are not consciously detected, but trigger a subconscious sexual
response in the opposite sex.

For years animal pheromones have been used to induce breeding in livestock, but
only recently has Human Pheromone Extract become available and legal in the U.S.

For the first time, in the late 80s, researchers were able to successfully
isolate the human pheromone, Androstenone, found in human sweat. Scientists in
Israel have recently found a way to synthetically reproduce this naturally
occurring aphrodisiac in the laboratory.

This is the one and the ONLY chemical that really attracts women!

No other chemical or compound - natural or synthetic - produces even a tenth of
the excitement in women as Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate

The announcement of this scientific breakthrough, set off a media fire-storm. In
the last few years, the remarkable aphrodisiac qualities of Androstenone
Pheromones have been featured in every major publication, newspaper, national
magazine, and television magazine. From 20/20, Hard Copy, and Dateline NBC, to
the N.Y. times, and the American Journal of Modern Medicine.

Many independent research institutes have conducted studies on the benefits of
Androstenone (You may have heard about the most recent study on CNN.)
Researchers at the University of Kentucky found that women exposed to pictures
of men that had been sprayed with Androstenone found the men far more sexually
attractive than the photos of men that had not been treated.

Androstenone: Human Pheromone
In one study, Androstenone was put through an eight week double blind placebo
controlled scientific study. The results were incredible! Single men who were
using Androstenone, reported suddenly being approached by women in public, women
making eye contact, initiating conversations, etc. Not surprisingly, they were
found to have sex far more often than the men who were not using Androstenone.

In another reported experiment, twin brothers were used in testing. Only one of
the twins was sprayed with the actual pheromones. Women found the brother
wearing the actual Androstenone concentrate, far more sexually attractive than
the other. Now, remember these were identical twins. But time and again, the
women found the twin wearing the human pheromone more attractive hands down.

Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate

There are a number of companies that are selling a blend of pheromones,
typically masked in a musk-like cologne. While a few actually contain synthetic
human pheromones, most do not. Typically, pheromone colognes / body oils contain
a mixture of animal or insect pheromones. This is great if you want to attract
grasshoppers or pigs, but does little to help a man in search of female
companionship.

The Real Thing!

Rather than adding pheromones to an existing cologne, it is our belief, that it
is far more effective to blend a significant amount of pure Androstenone with a
non obtrusive oil base. This creates the strongest concentration of human
pheromones legally available anywhere! THIS IS THE ONLY PHEROMONE OIL PROVEN TO
REALLY WORK! Accept no substitutes!

Incredibly Powerful!

Just a small application of Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate, and you will
suddenly notice women making eye contact, approaching you at the supermarket,
etc. GUARANTEED! Without changing anything else about your presentation, women
will suddenly be far more receptive to your advances.

Sold in stores for $99.95 a bottle (and WELL worth that!) we can offer it to you
directly for only $29.95!!

"Androstenone" comes with a ONE MONTH MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!  So your one-time
fee is refundable making your decision risk free!  WE GUARANTEE THAT IF YOU ARE
NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, JUST RETURN THE UN-USED PORTION WITHIN 30 DAYS AND WE
WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.

***Our normal price for Androstenone is $29.95.  For a limited time only, you
can purchase a 3 MONTH SUPPLY for only $48.95! That is a savings of $40.90 off
our regular price.  We will also continue to offer you the Androstenone at this
low price as long as you purchase from us in the future.  To take advantage of
this savings you must order within the next 10 days.

***********************************************************************
ORDER TODAY:
SEND Only $29.95 US
For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add $11.00.
or
3 MONTH SUPPLY for only $48.95!
(CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER)
Shipping is included for US Shipments! For Shipping OUTSIDE the US please add
$11.00.

Mail to:

V-Scent	
7013 Foothill Blvd.
Tujunga, CA  91042

(ALL ORDERS FILLED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THEM)
Please allow 7 days for delivery.
*************************

"Androstenone" comes with a ONE MONTH MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE!  So your one-time
fee is refundable making your decision risk free!  WE GUARANTEE THAT IF YOU ARE
NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, JUST RETURN THE UN-USED PORTION WITHIN 30 DAYS AND WE
WILL GIVE YOU A FULL REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
 
__________________________________________________________________
Make A Buck Or Two @ TheMail.com - Free Internet Email
Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/ref.htm?ref=2327556