Subject: New version of timely delivery draft

From: Graham Klyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:52:56 +0100

Folks,

I'll assume you've seen the announcement of the latest version of the 
timely delivery draft.

[[[
A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fax-timely-delivery-04.txt
]]]

This is not the last-call version we discussed in London, but I think it's 
very close.  To finalize the draft we need to coordinate with the next 
version of Greg Vaudreuil's extended SMTP status codes draft, as there is 
one status code that I'm waiting on him to specify.  The other new status 
codes that had been proposed have been eliminated through refactoring the 
concepts of final receipt of a message -- overall, a slight simplification.

The other incomplete part is the IANA considerations section (registration 
templates, etc.), but I wanted to be confident the technical concepts were 
settled first.

#g

------------
Graham Klyne
([email-masked])