Subject: WG Last call for draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-regbis-04.txt

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:01:50 +0900 (JST)

Folks,

This is the WG Last call notice for draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-regbis-04.txt.

According to the SLC meeting results,

>Mid January 2002:
>
>- issue the WG last call for image/tiff registration as BCP

I should have done earlier. Sorry for my slow action.

Anyway,
The WG Last Call period is 2 weeks. It closes on February 28.
If you have "last comments", please send them to our ML by that time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Abstract 

   This document describes the registration of the MIME sub-type 
   image/tiff.  The baseline encoding is defined by [TIFF].  This 
   document refines an earlier sub-type registration in RFC 1528 
   [TPC.INT]. 
    
   This document obsoletes RFC2302. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Hiroshi Tamura, Co-chair of IETF-FAX WG
E-mail: [email-masked]