Subject: new rev of ForCES framework draft (v05)

From: "Yang, Lily L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 14:30:42 -0700

Hi, all --

Here is the new rev of ForCES framework draft (v05).
Most of the changes in this rev is in respond to the AD/Routing Directorate
feedback that we received in early April. We will provide a detailed summary
of our respond in a separate email.
In addition to that, the following are a list of modifications that went
into this rev:

1) terminology change:
We found that "FE topology" is being used to mean two different things in
the requirement, framework and FE model drafts -- either inter-FE topology
(that is, the topology of how multiple FEs are inter-connected), or intra-FE
topology (that is, the topology of how FE blocks are inter-connected within
one FE). To avoid the confusion, we use "FE topology" to mean "inter-FE
topology" while "FE block topology" to mean "intra-FE topology".

2) author addition:
Ram Gopal contributed most of the content on the new Security Considerations
section and we think it is only appropriate to acknowledge his contribution
by adding him to the author list.

3) terminology section matching with new requirement draft.

We will appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,

Lily

 <<draft-ietf-forces-framework-05.txt>>