Subject: uploaded draft-ietf-ForCES-model-03

From: "Deleganes, Ellen M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 13:05:13 -0700

I've uploaded draft-ietf-ForCES-model-03 (also attached here).

Due to the upcoming deadline, it does not address the latest comments.
It is not ready for last call as of yet, the remaining work items are as
follows:

*       Address the latest comments
*       "Harmonize" sections 4 & 5 - The LFB and FE schema
*       Ensure consistency with the protocol draft
*       Put the total view of the schema in one place
*       Add missing LFB class definitions (these may be moved to a
separate document)

The major changes from -02- are as follows:

*       Major rewrites to sections 3.1, 3.2.1, 3.2.2
*       Added 3.2.4.1

Minor editorial changes were made throughout the document, including
ones to address the editorial comments from the last review, also to
update Zsolt's and Steven's contact information.

Regards,

Ellen