Subject: Informal protocol testing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 18:05:34 -0400

Hi,

Several of the authors of draft-doria-forces-protocol-00.txt have
discussed having an informal first test of the protocol at the San
Diego IETF.  The plans are still rough, but the initial thoughts are to
test:

- Association Setup and Teardown
- LFB Config  (NOOP)
- Using TCP as the TML

This is by no means the testing of a full implementation, but rather an
effort to get things off the ground and test the basics.

It is still uncertain whether we will ask to do this as a demo activity
at the end of the WG meeting or get together off line during the week.
I expect the folks involved would get together early in the week even
if the ultimate idea is to demo it at the end of the meeting.

Anyone who is interested in participating is welcome to do so and
should contact me or [email-masked] to become involved.

I will send more info as it develops, but I wanted to make sure that
everyone in the WG knew and felt welcome to join in as we began to
plan.

a.

---

From: Ligang Dong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 14:08:53 +0800

Dear Avri,

I and my colleague (i.e., GRMP research group) will join this testing. We think it is very necessary.
best regards
Ligang