Subject: FW: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-forces-protocol-00.txt

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:30:32 -0700

FYI...the original draft with minor editorial updates,

Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 12:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-forces-protocol-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element
Separation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ForCES Protocol Specification
        Author(s)       : A. Doria
        Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-protocol-00.txt
        Pages           : 60
        Date            : 2004-9-30
	
This specification documents the Forwarding and Control Element
Seperation protocol.  This protocol is desgined to be used between a
Control Element and a Forwarding Element in a Routing Network
Element.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-forces-protocol-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-protocol-00.txt".
	
NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.