Subject: [issue15] LFB class name uniqueness

From: Ellen M Deleganes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 18:27:42 +0000

New submission from Ellen M Deleganes <[email-masked]>:

LFB class names should be unique not only among classes defined in this 
document and in all included documents, but also unique across a large 
collection of libraries.  Obviously some global control is needed to ensure 
such uniqueness.  This subject requires further study.  The uniqueness of the 
class IDs also requires further study.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-forces-model
messages: 30
nosy: ellen
priority: Should fix
status: No discussion
title: LFB class name uniqueness

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue15>
___________________________________________________