Subject: [issue20] Editorial - Section 4

From: Ellen M Deleganes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:00:53 +0000

New submission from Ellen M Deleganes <[email-masked]>:

1) Section 4.5 

a) says dataTypeDefs is used to define metadata. 
I dont think this is accurate since you have metadataDef for that
purpose

b) the text says boolean has a "0" or "1" value but the schema has a
"yes" or "no" value

2)  4.5.3; The example at the end has "source" which is a 16bit value.
I couldnt tell what that was from the text. Was the intent to have a 32
bit value?

3) 4.7.4
Bullet "Metadata CONSUME/PROPAGATE mode selector" is repeated 

4) 5.1. XML for FEObject Class definition

a) LFBLinkType still refers to LFBSelector, rather than LFBSelectorType.

b) The String type is sometimes capitalized, sometimes not.

c) Missed capitalization and typos in variable names: Operenable,
interfaceToNeighbor, neighborNetworkAddress, neighborMACAdddress.

d) Extra spaces inside <name> tags: AdminDisable, Operenable, Read-Only.
More annoyances than anything when parsing using libxml.

5) section 1.  Definitions

This was actually caught by Alistair Munro on the protocol draft but
applies here as well. You need to reword what LFB stands for now that we
have Core LFBs which really do not sit on the forwarding path.

----------
category: Editorial
draft: draft-ietf-forces-model
messages: 36
nosy: ellen
priority: Should fix
status: No discussion
title: Editorial - Section 4

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue20>
___________________________________________________