Subject: [issue25] Association - exceptions to procedure

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:17:30 +0000

New submission from Avri Doria <[email-masked]>:

6.4.1 Association Setup

   Editorial Note:  In certain situations (such as use of multicast
                       IDs), it might not be possible to make use of the
                       procedure described above for the FE to
                       dynamically obtain an ID from the CE.  Such
                       situations need to be identified.
                       this message will still require some small
                       discussion; for now goal is to convert to
                       something using the two core FE LFBs.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 42
nosy: avri
priority: Must fix
status: No discussion
title: Association - exceptions to procedure

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue25>
___________________________________________________