Subject: [issue41] CE LFB Events - explicit subsction

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 19:03:05 +0000

New submission from Avri Doria <[email-masked]>:

6.2.3

CE Events:
      *  CEAllEvents: subscribing to this corresponds to subscribing to
         all events listed below.
         Note:  Do we want to allow an FE to explicitly subscribe to CE
                events?
      *  CEStatusChange: events that signal CE
         Up/Down/Active/Inactive/Failover.
         Note:  Such events do not necessarily need to be subscribed to,
                they can fire even without subscription and be sent to
                the FE

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 59
nosy: avri
priority: Must fix
status: No discussion
title: CE LFB Events - explicit subsction

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue41>
___________________________________________________