Subject: [issue38] TBD - config path + data

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:52:22 +0000

New submission from Avri Doria <[email-masked]>:

6.5.1

   Config path + Data (variable length):
       This will carry LFB specific data (<path>, presentation
       preliminary found in this doc but still TBD.  ).  The config data
       might itself be of the form of a TLV.  Should be noted only a
       CREATE, REPLACE will have data while the rest will only carry
       path information of what to DELete or GET.

----------
category: Editorial
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 56
nosy: avri
priority: Must fix
status: No discussion
title: TBD - config path + data

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue38>
___________________________________________________