Subject: [issue23] Common Header - Open Issues

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:28:52 +0000

New submission from Avri Doria <[email-masked]>:

Editorial Note:  There are several open issues, listed below, in the
                    header which still need to be settled:

                    1.  Parallelization of PL Windowing/subsequence
                        Someone to look into ISCSI
                    2.  events and replies and relation to peer to peer
                        vs master slave
                    3.  We need to discuss whether some of the Flags
                        such as those for Atomicity, Batching are needed
                        in the common header or only belong to the PATH
                        flags.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 40
nosy: avri
priority: Must fix
status: No discussion
title: Common Header - Open Issues

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue23>
___________________________________________________