Subject: [issue26] Teardown - Reason

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:19:05 +0000

New submission from Avri Doria <[email-masked]>:

Editorial Note:  Details of how Reason will be carried in the
                        Teardown message are still unclear.  There is no
                        such attribute at the FE Object at the moment.
                        There is also no operation by the name of
                        FEReason.

----------
category: Technical
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 43
nosy: avri
priority: Must fix
status: No discussion
title: Teardown - Reason

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue26>
___________________________________________________