Subject: [issue40] BLKINFO

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 19:00:53 +0000

New submission from Avri Doria <[email-masked]>:

*  NOTE! NOTE! There is a selector known as BLKINFO that is left
         out of this doc for now that will be revisted later.  BLKINFO
         is defined as:
      *  SELECTOR := KEYINFO-TLV / BLOCK-SELECTION-TLV BLKINFO TLV :=
         [BLK_RANGE_INDEX] / [BLK_LIST_INDEX] / [BLK_CNT_INDEX]  A
         PathData can only have one selector either a KEYINFO TLV or a
         BLKINFO TLV (i.e not both).

Revisit before PS or after?

----------
category: Editorial
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 58
nosy: avri
priority: May fix
status: No discussion
title: BLKINFO

___________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue40>
___________________________________________________