Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-forces-protocol-06.txt

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:36:30 -0800

Hi Avri,

I was under the impression that the authors needed to discuss some
issues based on your last email. Guess I misunderstood.

In any case we need to get things moving ahead. Either via a call or
just email, doesn't matter. It would be helpful if the chairs would set
a deadline for people to post any comments they have, so that way we
could move to IESG review soon. 

If you need help on any of the remaining editorial work, pls do let us
know

Thanks
Hormuzd
-----Original Message-----
From: Forwarding and Control Element Separation
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:26 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [FORCES] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-forces-protocol-06.txt

what issues need to be dealt with in a phone call?

My expectation was that those who had put in issues/change requests  
would decide whether more was still needed or if they had been  
addressed adequately.  and if they felt more was needed, would  
explicitly say what was needed.  so either people haven't reviewed  
-06 yet, or there are no issues ( i cannot believe this is the case -  
though it would make me happy)