Subject: 5 answer`s for $100

From: PayPal Surveyyyyy <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Jul 2006 03:47:21 -0000

Dear PayPal® member,

You have been chosen by the PayPal online department to take part

in our quick and easy 5 question survey. In return we will
credit $100 to your account - Just for your time!

Helping us better understand how our customers feel benefits everyone.
With the information collected we can decide to direct a number
of changes to improve an expand our online service. The information
you provide us is all non-sensitive and anonymous - No part of it is
handed down to any third party groups. it will be stored in our secure
database for maximum of 3 days while we process the results of this nationwide survey.

To update your PayPal order Information

click on the

following link:

https://www.paypal.com/survey/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Best Regards ,
PayPal Security Departament

Conditions

of Use | Privacy

Notice © 1995-2006, PayPal.com, Inc. or its affiliates.