Subject: Re:

From: "James Bain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 20:17:04 -0060

RREF Pricoe Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reeif Labs For New Mnaufacturing and Distribution Cotnract In China!

Compaany red Reef Laboratomries Inc.
SYMB ol: R REF
Price: $0.352
Recommendation: STR ONG B UY 

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricfe ladder due to so many changes 
in the marekt and this compangies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricne has settled and Voluxme is rising as investolrs are jumping in before the 
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comincg out end of week and 
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news. 
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 07, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

James Bain.

"lizzy, you must not do so. you must not suspect me. it mortifies me. i assure you that i have
determine whether pleasure or pain bore the greatest share. the vague and unsettled suspicions which

"i wish you joy. if you love mr. darcy half as well as i do my dear wickham, you must be very
addresses."
"but if he does it any more i shall certainly let him know that i see what he is about. he has a
displeased by her staying at home.
"it is a rule with me, that a person who can write a long letter with ease, cannot write ill."
day, in such dirty weather, and by herself, was almost incredible to mrs. hurst and miss bingley; and
charlotte is an excellent manager, i dare say. if she is half as sharp as her mother, she is saving
"yes, she did."
"how should you have liked making sermons?"
do you keep winking at me for? what am i to do?"
be happy. but," she continued, recollecting herself, "as we know none of the particulars, it is not fair to
but mr. gardiner, though he assured her again of his earnest endeavours in the cause, could not
do, that the woman who married him cannot have a proper way of thinking. you shall not defend her,
after all the misery of the morning, found herself, in a shorter space of time than she could have
as they used to be then. he was very fond of them."

"william collins"

"i should not mind anything at all."