Subject: racy SW

From: Guzman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:42:58 -0400

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

Without the prependId attribute, you'd have to add the form ID to every
client ID reference, which adds extra bytes to network transactions and
is a pain to type.
And  because scripting languages are good for connecting and extending 
existing components, scripting can be a good match for those  developers
who want to add Ajax to existing applications.

Accordingly, while in the servlet, you can store stateful data in the
HttpSession interface and later, while in the portlet, retrieve the data
from the PortletSession interface. In this tutorial, you'll see how to
use DOJO and JavaServer Faces technology to include Ajax functionality
in a custom component.

Only once it gets data will it actually write data into the response for
the HTTP GET.

In addition, developers can expose the JavaScript in these JavaServer
Faces-developed Ajax-capable components to enable even more powerful
interactions.

Meeting the Demand for Interactive, Dynamic Web Applications We're all
familiar with using the traditional web application: Fill in some data,
click a button, and then wait for something to happen.

Part of the  Java Enterprise Community.
Also, to develop with Ajax, you need to have some knowledge of
JavaScript, which is out of reach for many page authors.

A JavaScript technology function creates and configures an
XMLHttpRequest object on the client, and specifies a JavaScript
technology callback function.

When creating a custom Ajax JavaServer Faces component, developers must
weigh a variety of options.

In Ajax applications, you often have to refer to client IDs. The source
is available in the Open Source Portal Repository on java.

Creating custom components using JavaServer Faces technology helps to
encapsulate the inner workings of a component, allowing the developer to
hide complex code from end users. In such a case, rather than
reimplementing the base rendering behavior of the entire existing
component, the developer would more efficiently reuse what already
exists.

The javaserverfaces project here on java.
For instance, you can view a map, then move your cursor across it to see
adjacent areas almost immediately.

The next section describes the example used in this tutorial.

The server returns a response, which is then presented to the user
courtesy of more JavaScript code. Portlet URLs enable window state
changes and mode changes that require a subsequent render request to the
portal or portlet container. He has written about Solaris and Java
technologies for longer than he likes to admit, composing everything
from man pages to technical white papers.
How can it do this, considering the browser always has to initiate
requests? Steps to Include Ajax Support in A Custom Component Adding any
kind of Ajax support to a custom component involves a few basic steps.

Portlet URLs enable window state changes and mode changes that require a
subsequent render request to the portal or portlet container. Portlets,
servlets and JSPs may share information through their session. In most
cases, you would have to execute the code to see  what it does and
understand it.

In this tutorial, you'll see how to use DOJO and JavaServer Faces
technology to include Ajax functionality in a custom component.

However, in some cases, the component to be created adds functionality
to a component that already exists. The XMLHttpRequest object calls the
callback function and exposes the response from the web server so that
the request can be processed. If you're not familiar with Ajax, see Greg
Murray's introduction to Ajax. Read our Privacy Statement.
See the Ajax and Server-Side Java Technologies section of this article.

More complex Ajax support might require additional steps. Steps to
Include Ajax Support in A Custom Component Adding any kind of Ajax
support to a custom component involves a few basic steps. To do this,
follow these steps: Go to the Java Blueprints site on java.

Sun Studio has extended the power and flexibility of NetBeans by adding
several powerful tools such as the dbx debugger and code assistance
capabilities, including code completion and folding.

bind to asynchronously get invoice content. Before long, any Ajax
programmer begins to consider reusing components rather than writing new
ones for each event. Out of the box, you get a single development tool
for a wide variety of needs. When you enter a string of characters into
the input field and click the button, the label reappears with the
string you entered.

Customize my project home page? Instead, the client then updates the
page based on the response. More importantly,  when building more robust
applications, developers prefer to catch  as many errors as possible
during compile time rather than at  runtime.

For example, if the user selects Pear from the fruit component, the
variety component will display the values Aurora, Bartlet, Bosc, Comice,
and Delicious.
Ajax enables this because it supports asynchronous and partial refreshes
of a web page. At this point your gut may tell you - open connections
and waiting sound terribly expensive - does any of this scale?
He has written about Solaris and Java technologies for longer than he
likes to admit, composing everything from man pages to technical white
papers.
Is it bad for the network or server? Another important aspect of
Ajax-enabled sites is that the events that trigger Ajax responses aren't
limited to submitting data in a form or clicking on a link.

This section focuses on the Dojo Toolkit. Just throwing some Ajax
technology into a web application is not enough. UI Library, the Google
Web Toolkit, Script.

For instance, the Invoice Viewer sample includes a servlet that you can
call to asynchronously render new content in the portlet. Add the Ant
build tool included in the Application Server to your path. Out of the
box, you get a single development tool for a wide variety of needs.

It offers a sophisticated, extensible component model for handling
events, converting and validating data, and managing component state.