Subject: Possible Relationship

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 06:18:40 -0400

Hello,
My name is susan owusu. I am 22 years old, 5 feet 7 tall and live in  
Ghana. I am looking for a friend for a potential long time  
relationship which could lead to something better in the future.
I got your information from an email database when I was searching  
through the internet for a possible partner with whom I could develop  
a relationship. I was simply inspired and motivated to pick your  
contact from the many names in the list of the directory. After a view  
of your profile, I was satisfied and to contact you immediately for a  
possible
relationship.
I need only a serious man that is NOT all about sex but will caring,  
listening, and very loving. I am also very willing to relocate so we  
can meet. I will carefully evaluate for the characteristics I am  
looking for in a man. I would not even bother responding if you if I  
sense any idea of a sexual pervert. Do not expect that I will start  
getting naked over the internet. This is the reason I have taken my  
time to look through the internet for a possible relationship. This  
should not be misunderstood as I am very sexy and romantic.
Regards,
Susan.