Subject: Ftp-WG: FLATRATE LONG DISTANCE/$60 PER MONTH

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 10:57:37 -0400

THATS RIGHT!!   New patented technology allows:

$60 flat rate long distance!  NO per minute charges.

The system is working RIGHT NOW!  GREAT voice quality!

NO black boxes!  UNLIMITED calls!  Talk as long as YOU want!

    >>>>MARKETING LEADERS WANTED<<<<

You are at the RIGHT PLACE at the RIGHT TIME.

NOTHING delivers more sizzle than this!

Millionares WILL be made in this program and YOU can be
one of the first. This is an extremely high paying program.

Total sign-up cost is only $299.

FREE LEADS are being provided to team leaders signing up NOW!!!

CLICK LINK BELOW and enter "LEADERS" in the subject line PLUS the info below
and we will contact you with complete details.
CLICK LINK BELOW AND ENTER YOUR INFO TO MAKE CONTACT
==================================
Click Here ======>>> mailto:[email-masked] <<<======= Click Here
------------------------------------------------------
Please include the following: Without this information you will not be contacted
------------------------------------------------------      
Name                                         <<<<====Important  (remember to include)
Home or Work Phone number     <<<<====Important  (remember to include)
The best time to contact you          <<<<====Important (remember to include)
=============================================================

ALL MESSAGES CONTAINING AN ATTACHMENT WILL BE DELETED
To remove from mailing list go to www.eremove.com and enter your email address. Thank you!