Subject: Ftp-WG: ADV. SMILE, ITS EASIER THAN FROWNING!

From: "John" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:49:52 -0400

1. ARE YOU PAYING TO ADVERTISE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IN THE YELLOW 
PAGES?

2.  DO YOU HAVE TO PUT CALLERS ON HOLD?

3.  ARE CALLERS ON HOLD HEARING ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS,
     OR: are they listening to silence (5 seconds seems like 30
seconds).

WHY NOT TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS:  Such as any special products,
business hours and location,  special services you may perform, along
with music between the information.

WE have been in the Telephone ON HOLD Music & Message business for
over
9 years.  We manufacture our own SOLID STATE unit (no moving parts to
wear out) with a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY.   Our standard list price for a
4
Minute system  (which includes the first  custom message) is $595.00.
The price during August and September  will be $495.00.
All prices are FOB Monroe, MI.  We accept Visa, Mastercard, & AMEX
plus
COD.      30 DAY MONEY BACK POLICY

WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD ON AN EQUAL PRODUCT QUOTE!

2 or 3 line phone systems not included.

PLEASE CALL US AT 888-546-5348 between 8AM and 5PM EDT Monday thru
Friday for  more information.

*****************************************************************
Please Remove at:  mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*****************************************************************