Subject: Ftp-WG: You have a search engine listing

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 06:21:17 -0400

Hi

Did you know you are listed on "MSN".
I found the following by searching "mulit level marketing" :-

Title: 
URL  : http://w3.hethmon.com/ftpext/archive/Sep1998/l2w63820.txt

I wanted to email you to tell you about what I do as it may be of
benefit to both of us.

Our product is training and motivation for mlmers and home-based
business operators. We have an outstanding 4X7 forced matrix marketing
plan. You may be interested to find out why other MLM companies are
requesting that we run our program thru their organization. We don't
"recruit out" people from other programs. We help others make money in
their own program. Two incomes, one downline! Can you imagine
sponsoring someone, having them contact their MLM company, then having
that company present "your" opportunity to their entire organization?!?
Because our product is MLM training and motivation, do you have any
idea how successful our subscribers are becoming? It can't hurt to ask
for more info! We have a great marketing plan, with incredible upline
support, the best training on the Internet, and an outstanding product
that's drawing the attention of other MLM companies!

Send a blank email to :
mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Send_info_LP

I look forward to hearing from you.

Stephen Parish
[email-masked]