Subject: Ftp-WG: Internet SPY - Find out anything about anyone!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:28:00 -0500

////////////////////////////////////////
 One time mailing, no need for removal.
////////////////////////////////////////

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION YOU WANT TO KNOW.

This is the software they want banned from the INTERNET!

"The Internet Desktop Spy" shows you how to get the facts on anyone using the 
Internet.

LOCATE MISSING PERSONS, find lost relatives, obtain addresses and phone 
numbers of old school friends, even skip trace dead beat spouses.  This is 
not a Private Investigator, but a SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically 
CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record Databases

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies, and everyone else! 
-- even your spouse! With the New - "Internet Desktop SPY"

You will be AMAZED at what you can discover:

LICENSE PLATE NUMBER - Get anyone's name and address with just a license 
plate number! (Find that girl you met in traffic!)

DRIVING RECORD - Get anyone's driving record!

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER - Trace anyone by social security number!

ADDRESS - Get anyone's address with just a name!

UNLISTED PHONE NUMBERS - Get anyone's phone number with just a name- even 
unlisted numbers!

LOCATE - Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-MAIL - Send anyone anonymous e-mail that's completely untraceable!

DIRTY SECRETS - Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

INVESTIGATE ANYONE - Use the sources that private investigators use (all on 
the Internet) secretly!

EX-SPOUSE - Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you 
win in court! (Dig up old skeletons)

CRIMINAL SEARCH - BACKGROUND CHECK - Find out about your daughter's 
boyfriend! (or her husband)

FIND OUT - If you are being investigated!

NEIGHBORS - Learn all about your mysterious neighbors!  Find out what they 
have to hide!

PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH - Be astonished by what you'll learn about the people 
you work with!

EDUCATION VERIFICATION - Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

"The Internet Desktop Spy" will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with 
clickable hyperlinks and no typing in Internet addresses!  Just insert the 
floppy disk and go!  You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can 
be discovered about absolutely everyone!  Find out the secrets they don't 
want you to know!  About others, about yourself!

LIMITED TIME OFFER -- ORDER TODAY!  ONLY $20 (US)

We will RUSH YOU "The Internet DeskTop Spy" software so you can begin 
discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!  You can know EVERYTHING 
about ANYONE with "The Internet DeskTop Spy" software.  

- Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL
- PC or Macintosh Versions available  (The only software of this type now 
available for Macintosh users!)

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED… It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.  
ORDER TODAY - While this software is still legal!

VISA/MC/AMEX , Personal Checks and Money Orders accepted.
Note:  Shipping may be delayed a few days on personal check orders while we 
wait for the check to clear.

STEP 1:  Print out the below ORDER FORM
STEP 2:  Type or Print your order information into the form
STEP 3:  Mail Or FAX Your order to us.

Send to:        Webcom, Inc
                Internet Desktop Spy
                POB 5502
                Novato, CA 94948
FAX to:415-704-3071 (Order with confidence.  This is a secure fax area.
Only our qualified sales team will have access to your order 
information)

"The Internet DeskTop Spy"
ORDER FORM - PLEASE WRITE CLEARLY

Name:                   ________________________________

Address:                ________________________________

City, State, ZIP:       ________________________________

Country:                ______________   (International Orders)

Phone Number:                ______________   (In case we can't make out your order)

TOTAL COST OF ORDER IS $20.00 
(INCLUDES Shipping and Handling) - [International orders please add $7.00]

ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED OUT WITHIN 48 HOURS OF RECEIPT
(Personal check orders will require a few days while we wait for the check to 
clear)

METHOD OF PAYMENT – ID Code AXXX

[   ]Visa   [   ]MasterCard   [   ]AMEX   [   ]Money Order  [   ]Personal 
Check

Make Checks Payable to -  DB Webcom, Inc.

Credit Card #:  __________________________________

Exp Date:               _______________

Signature:              ____________________________ (Required)

E-Mail Address: ____________________________ *(PRINT CLEARLY!!)

Please Select Sotware Type   [     ] PC    or    [     ] Mac

NOTES:
- This program will not work on Windows 3.11 and older
- REFUNDS - Since this is "information" on disk, we cannot issue a refund 
after your order is shipped, only a replacement if necessary.
- DISCLAIMER - The seller of this powerful software resource will not be held 
responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use its resources.