Subject: Ftp-WG: EARN 2-5K PER WEEK AT HOME!!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 11:53:37 -0500

WORK SMARTER,.....NOT HARDER

It's So Simple To Earn $2,000 - $5,000 Per Week Nowadays...

We're searching for only 10 elite individuals with the work
 ethic necessary to generate a cash-flow for themselves of 
$2,000 - $5,000per week, and to increase that to over $20,000
 per month, in as little as four to six months. 

And you know what? If you really have a burning desire and 
commitment, we guarantee you that you'll reach this explosive income!

Can you read a short script to our qualified leads, and 
then turn the interested prospects over to our electronic
sales medium? (you will not be required to do any selling.)

Do you have the self-discipline to ignore the TV for a couple
of hours per day? 

Are you looking for a legitimate home-based business opportunity,
 that is not multi-level marketing, or a chain-letter scheme?

If you would like to build an amazing income that will grow
 lightning-fast and have you profit $1,000.00 every time only 
one prospect makes a purchase, then this is for you! You can 
build the business under our guidance and support without having 
to attend meetings or sell people things they don't need.

Call NOW our TOLL FREE, PRE-RECORDED Message:1-800-320-9895 ext 0773

We market a real product, that pays real commissions to you,
$1,000.00 per sale, just for making the initial contacts. 
With our turn-key lead generation systems you'll always talk 
to people who actually WANT to talk to you.

You have nothing to lose, there's no risk involved, nor is
 there any obligation whatsoever, and you may be qualified
 to earn thousands of extra dollars per month! So call now!

The call is FREE, and there is absolutely no obligation, 
So what have you got to lose?

Call Toll Free 1-800-320-9895 ext 0773

P.S. You literally have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to
 GET INVOLVED NOW! Don't let this one go by. 

You have absolutely nothing to lose! This could be the most
 fascinating and profitable business of your life!

Please, serious inquiries only.

**********************************************************************
All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon receipt.

PLEASE understand that any effort to disrupt, close or block this
 REMOVE account can only result in difficulties for others wanting
 to be removed from our mailing list as it will be impossible to take
 anyone off the list if the remove instruction can not be received.

To be removed from our mailing list please
send an email to: [email-masked]
and place remove in the subject
Thank you
*********************************************************