Subject: Ftp-WG: DNAP EMERGING BIOTECH TRADING UNDER $1 !!!

From: "Spider" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:33:22 -0500

UNSUBSCRIBE

----------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Ftp-WG: DNAP EMERGING BIOTECH TRADING UNDER $1  !!!
Date: 22 September 2000 22:00

TO ALL OFF OUR LISTMEMBERS STUDY THESE DD LINKS AND I'M SURE YOU'LL BE
AMAZED AS WE WERE AT THIS UPCOMING BIOTECH COMPANY.  THE CEO, ONCE A LEAD
SCIENTIST FOR CORIXA WHO'S PATENT WAS SOLD FOR 54 MILLION, STARTED JIS OWN
COMPANY A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO WITH A REVERSE MERGER OF A PENNY STOCK THAT
WAS LISTED BUT NOT DOING ANYTHING.
DNAP IS TRADING AT 25 CENTS AND IN OUR OPINION NOT FOR LONG. BUT DO YOUR
DUE DILLIGENCE AND READ THE LINKS. GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOUR TRADING.

(DNAP) - investor information links 
(updated last on 09-22-00 @ 13:34pm) 

DNAprint Genomics (CORPORATE WEB SITE)-----> <http://www.dnaprint.com/> 

Company Profile 

DNAPrint genomics is a young e-biotech company based in southwest Florida.
The company is developing an informatics platform system that will provide
dynamic solutions for disease gene discovery, genetic predisposition and
genetic analysis testing. Their work has real-life application to the
germinating field of Personalized Medicine and will help lay the foundation
for a brand-new area of medical research called Phenomics. 

DNAP PART #1 (CORPORATE MISSION)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9893>

DNAP PART #2 (MEDICINE FOR THE 20TH CENTURY)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9894>

DNAP PART #3 (THE SCIENCE)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9896>

DNAP PART #4 (SERVICES)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9897>

DNAP PART #5 (ADVANTAGES)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9898>

DNAP PART #6 (TECHNOLOGY)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9899>

DNAP PART #7 (PROGRAMS)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9901>

DNAP PART #8 (INVESTOR RELATIONS)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9902>

DNAP PART #9 (INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9903>

DNAP PART #10 (FOUNDERS)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9904>

OUTSTANDING SHARES & FLOAT LINKS: 
issued/outstanding shares/float----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=16036
explaination of share structure after CLYC merger----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=16037

CEOcast INTRERVIEW WITH CEO- Tony Frudakis, Ph.D., 
President/Laboratory Director/CEO 
DNAprint genomics, Inc. 
(OTC: DNAP)-----> <http://www.ceocast.com/company.cfm?cid=659&n=122432>
(MUST REGISTER WITH WEB SITE TO HEAR THE INTERVIEW) 

WALL STREET REPORTER INTEVIEW WITH CEO- Tony Frudakis, Ph.D., 
President/Laboratory Director/CEO 
DNAprint genomics, Inc. 
(OTC: DNAP)----->
<http://www.wallstreetreporter.com/interviews/aug/16/DNAPrintGenomics.htm> 

Q & A WITH Tony Frudakis, Ph.D. (Chief Scientific Officer- DNAprint
Genomics) 1748 Independence Blvd., Ste. D1, Sarasota, FL 34234 (941)
351-4543 or (941) 351-7388----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=10853

CONVERSATION WITH Craig Hall, (Director of Financial Analysis-Tampa Bay
Financial)[Craig’s phone number is 941 341-0136] September 6-8, 2000----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?read=15868&board=DNAP

STOCK ANALYSTS HOT PICKS-----> 
Pennystockprofits.com----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=15730
Tipreporter.com-----> <http://www.tipreporter.com/search.php?search=dnap> 
Stocktribe.com Continues Coverage of DNAPrint Genomics Inc. (Wednesday
September 13, 3:15 pm Eastern Time)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=16835
SockTheStocks Profiles DNAP-----> 
<http://www.sockthestocks.com/profiles/dnap.htm> 

DNAP OFFICE VISITS: 
#1----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=7976>

#2----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=8423>

BioPartnering Europe Conference Invitation-----> 
<http://www.dnaprint.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=content&id=255> (posted by:
vrholdings) 

Life and Molecular Medicine-----> 
<http://209.52.189.2/article.cfm/molecular_medicine/31171> (NEWS ARTICLE
PROVIDED BY: alzaco92) 

NEWS ANALYSIS FORT LAUDERDALE,(dbusiness.com)-- "Safe drugs that fit like a
glove" (By Karen J. Cohen, dbusiness.com), Sep 01, 2000----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista..com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=1120
3> 

NEWS ANALYSIS BALTIMORE, (LocalBusiness.com) -- "Adding DNA to the Rx mix"
(By Ray Bolger, LocalBusiness.com), Sep 01, 2000----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboaard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=1598
1> 

CURRENT NEWS/PRESS RELEASE LINK-----> <http://biz.yahoo.com/n/D/DNAP.html> 

PRESS RELEASES: 

JUNE 30, 2000 (Press Release) Catalyst Communications, Inc. (Pink Sheets:
"CLYC") announced today that it has signed a letter of intent to acquire
privately held DNAPrint genomics Inc., a Sarasota, Florida based genomic
research and personalized medicine corporation----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9890>

JULY 18, 2000 (Press Release) Catalyst Communications, Inc. (Pink
Sheets:CLYC) announced today that it has acquired privately held DNAPrint
genomics Inc., a Sarasota, Florida based genomic research and personalized
medicine corporation----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgiboard=DNAP&read=9882>

AUGUST 4, 2000 (Press Release) DNAPrint genomics (Pink Sheets:DNAP) has
entered into a license agreement with privately held Geospiza Inc., of
Seattle, WA----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9891>

AUGUST 8, 2000 (Press Release) DNAPrint genomics, Inc., (Pink Sheets:DNAP),
a Sarasota, Florida based genomics company, announced today that it has
engaged the Sarasota, Florida CPA firm of Howard Wolmerdorph, C.P.A., P.A.,
to complete its audits through December 31, 1999----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9880>

AUGUST 15, 2000 (Press Release) DNAPrint genomics, Inc. (Pink 
Sheets:DNAP) announced today that it has upgraded its hardware computing
platform to a Sun Sparc network system designed by Sun Microsystems
(Nasdaq: SUNW)----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9889>

AUGUST 22, 2000 (Press Release) DNAPrint genomics (Pink Sheets:DNAP)
announced today the addition of the 2,000th candidate SNP to its
Phenome(SM) database----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgi?board=DNAP&read=9879>

SEPTEMBER 1, 2000 (Press Release) DNAPrint genomics, Inc., (Pink
Sheets:DNAP), a Sarasota, Florida based genomics company, announced today
that it has published its first scientific paper, entitled ``A Geometric
Model of Information Retrieval Systems''----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgiboard=DNAP&read=10854>

SEPTEMBER 6, 2000 (Press Release) DNAPrint genomics, Inc., (Pink
Sheets:DNAP), a Sarasota, Florida based genomics company, announced today
that it has been invited to present at the Genomic Partnering Conference,
March 3rd-4th, 2001, in San Francisco, California----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgiboard=DNAP&read=15552>

September 20, 2000 (Press Release) DNAPrint genomics, Inc. Announces
Completion of Audit----->
<http://www.ragingbull.altavista.com/mboard/boards.cgiboard=DNAP&read=18753>

----------