Subject: Ftp-WG: Barrons article on DNAP- Clinics for the Future !!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:58:22 -0500

Text version below:

Dnaprint
(DNAP)
is an
emerging biotech company in this weeks Barrons.

1) CEO (Dr. Tony Frudakis) Lead scientist for
Corixa starts his own company a few months ago

2) Company is formed by a reverse merger of a pinksheet company

3) DNAP has already completed the accounting to get off the pinksheets and
should be listed on the OTCBB soon.

4) Dr. Frudakis was responsible for a patent that sold for $54,000,000 to Smith
Kline Beecham while he was at Corixa.

5) Corixa's stock has gone from 14 Cents a few years ago to 50 Dollars today.

6) According to the Barron's article, Dnaprint is in the late stages of forming
strategic alliances with major companies.

7) DNAP
is trading at 23.5 cents as of Friday's close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not from a registered financial advisory, please
consult with a registered investment advisor before making an investment
decision. This communication (print or electronic) reflects our opinions and
does not necessarily reflect those of anyone else related to the firm and may be
in conflict with the views or official views of the companies mentioned. Readers
are advised that this publication (print or electronic) is issued solely for
informational purposes and is not to be construed as an offer to sell or the
solicitation of an offer to buy. This communication is based on information
available to the public. We are NOT a professional advisory service, broker,
investment firm or agency. We are NOT a stock picking service. The securities
profiled here are solely of our own opinion and it is not recommended that you
buy, sell, or hold based on what you find here. Please continue to perform your
own Due Diligence.  Any investment decisions you make should be your own
predicated upon your own findings and judgments born from your own research. All
images and logo's used to represent DNAPrint are registered trademarks of
DNAPrint. Barrons is a registered trademark of Dow Jones & Co., Inc..

TEXT Version:

Dnaprint (DNAP) is an emerging biotech company in this weeks Barrons.

1) CEO (Dr. Tony Frudakis) Lead scientist for Corixa starts his own company a
few months ago

2) Company is formed by a reverse merger of a pinksheet company

3) DNAP has already completed the accounting to get off the pinksheets and
should be listed on the OTCBB soon.

4) Dr. Frudakis was responsible for a patent that sold for $54,000,000 to
Smith Kline Beecham while he was at Corixa.

5) Corixa's stock has gone from 14 Cents a few years ago to 50 Dollars today.

6) According to the Barron's article, Dnaprint is in the late stages of forming
strategic alliances with major companies.

7) Dnap is trading at 23.5 cents at Friday's close !!!!