Subject: Ftp-WG: LITTLE COMPANIES -- BIG OPPORTUNITIES

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 21:33:16 -0500

A CD will pay you how much? Less than 10% per year on your money? A real 
estate investment might double or even triple -- in how many years??? We 
found a little company whose stock was trading for pennies -- but they had a 
patent lurking in the background. We told our readers about it. In less than 
a year, this little company had been written up in several major 
publications and their investors had made over 600% on their money. Stocks 
on the over-the-counter bulletin board (OTC BB) are exploding. Deep in the 
heart of the OTC BB lies the next company ready to come out of nowhere, WOW 
the world and reward investors with HUGE gains! A company which has been 
reporting on Wall Street since 1992 is now covering this OTC BB market. Get 
your FREE SUBSCRIPTION today and explore the possibilities! 

FREE SUBSCRIPTION: Hit "Reply" and type "Subscribe" in the subject line. 

TO BE REMOVED: Hit "Reply" and type "Remove" in the subject line.

This message is sent in compliance with the new email bill section 301. 
Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message 
cannot be considered SPAM as long as we include the way to be removed, 
Paragraph (a)(c) of S.1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of 
this email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a "Reply" email with 
"remove" typed into the subject line. We really will remove you immediately.