Subject: Ftp-WG: Consider these two facts: 14240

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:08:23 -0500

As Steve Wynn of Mirage Resorts Says,
The Only Way To Make Money In A Casino Is To Own One.

Consider These Two Facts:

1. Internet use is continuing to explode! ItÿFFFF92s estimated that a million
new people every day are joining the hundreds of millions already
online.

2. Legalized gaming has become the top revenue earner for all forms of
entertainment in the U.S. today.

In fact PC Computing Magazine has conservatively estimated that the US
internet
gaming market could soon reach $20 billion in annual revenue.

Contact us for your FREE VIDEO AND INFORMATION KIT on how you
can own your own online internet casino and sports book. Our company is
strategically aligned with industry leaders and ready to launch an
aggressive marketing strategy.

Don't wait, go to our website....now!

CLICK HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Removed From Any Future Mailings:

Click here and click on link at bottom of page that loadsThanks!
************************************************************