Subject: Ftp-WG: Information that might be of interest to you.

From: "" <Patrick>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:13:16 -0500

Thank you for
taking the time to view my e-mail

I would like with your permission to share with
you, something that just might be of Major Interest to you.

Also can you share with me which country you
reside in.

To reply please use this e-mail link below

[email-masked]?subject=country/info

Best Wishes

Patrick Mc Cann

Ireland.

*********************************************************************************************
This email is sent in compliance with strict anti-abuse and NO SPAM regulations.
Your address was collected as a
result of posting to a link, a classified ad or
you have mailed me recently, or you are on a list that I have
purchased. To remove your E-mail address   simply click on the
Reply button with "Remove" in the
subject line.