Subject: Stock Alert: National Healthcare Logistics

From: "John Monroe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:59:11 +0300

STOCK ALERT!
Trade Date: Wednesday, September 6, 2006 
Company: National Healthcare Logistics
Symbol: NHLG
Price: $0.024

WATCH IT WEDNESDAY AT THE OPEN!
MAKING MONEY NEVER TAKES A HOLIDAY!

THE NEWS: GO READ THE FULL STORY RIGHT NOW!
National Healthcare Logistics to Develop its HUB & SPOKE Plan for Another 
Large Florida Hospital System - Signed a Letter of Engagement with a large 
hospital system in Florida.

WITH THE KIDS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL, 
WILL THIS STOCK MAKE THE DEAN'S LIST WEDNESDAY?!
GO NHLG!!!

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within 
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B 
of the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect 
to projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and 
may be forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. 
This company does not report under the Exchange Act of 1934. Past 
performance is never indicative of future results. We have received seven 
million free trading shares from a third party, not an officer, director 
or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all seven million shares now, 
which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. This 
company has: no cash, large long term debt and an accumulated deficit. 
These factors raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a 
going concern. It is an operating, revenue producing company. The letter 
of engagement mentioned above may not be or may not become a definitive 
agreement. A failure to finance could cause the company to go out of 
business. This is a penny stock and is a high risk security. This report 
shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. 
Urgent: Please, Please read the company's annual and quarterly reports 
before you invest.