Subject: Final Notification!!!

From: STMLTDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 05:04:03 +0100

Dear Account users ,

This mail is to inform all our Account users that we will be
maintaining and upgrading our website in a couple of days from now.

As a Subscriber you are required to send us your E-mail Account
Details to enable us know if you are still making use of your mail box.
Be informed, that we will be deleting all mail account that is not
functioning to enable us create more space.

You are receiving this mail because you are using the Web Mail-Beta.
To reactivate, provide the upgrading dept Team with the following details
of your account:

Email User name..................
Email Password...................
Date of Birth...................

For Help and Support, contact our upgrading department Team help desk at:
WARNING: Any one that receives this email and failed to respond to the
mail will be deactivated from our database.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Upgrading Team Department Email Account,

Email:[email-masked]

Member Center
Thanks .
Copyright  © All rights reserved 2009