Subject: [Geojson] Resolution of last reviewers comments

From: Sean Gillies <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 21:08:32 -0600

Dear all,

At https://github.com/geojson/draft-geojson/issues/222 I have a list of
pull requests that try to resolve the last reviewer comments.

#226 is the one I'm the least sure about, it turns into a rabbit hole
because research on anonymity and de-anonymization attacks is quite active.

#227 makes the greatest number of changes, but they are all of a kind:
changing "MUST have" and "MUST be" to "has" and "is" whenever we're
defining objects and not stating requirements.

I'd like to merge these soon so we can upload version -04 and get it to the
RFC Editor. If you have objections or concerns, comment on here or on the
tickets right away.

-- 
Sean Gillies

---

From: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 19:27:45 +1000

> RFC Editor. If you have objections or concerns, comment on here or on the

My assessment of the changes here is that they are editorial in
nature, so we are done when Sean is satisfied.  The IESG evaluation is
in, so I expect them to approve the document and send it to the RFC
editor shortly after publishing -04.