Subject: [Geojson] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-geojson-03: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 00:28:00 -0700

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-geojson-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In Section 12:

"applications that use this media type: various" - a bit more text about
types of applications using it would be good! Please provide some
examples (this is not supposed to be exhaustive list.)

"Author" and "Change Controller" fields are missing from the media type
registration. These are especially important as the document was
originally developed outside of IETF.