Subject: scenario analysis

From: Kenji Takahashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:02:12 +0900

Hi,

I have just submitted an individual ID about location-based service scenario
for privacy consideration.
I warn you that it is rough :-)  Any comments would be welcome.

Regards,

Kenji Takahashi
--
Location-based Service Scenarios for Privacy Analysis
<draft-takahashi-spatial-privacy-scenario-00.txt>

Abstract

We propose a user scenario framework of location-based services to
 analyze security and privacy issues associated with the services.  The
framework is intended to cover the most of the location-based services
available today and in near future. There are many kinds of existing and
possible location-based services. Though, what is meant by location-
based service varies widely.  The framework gives people a common ground
from  where  discussion on the security and privacy issues can start.

<<draft-takahashi-spatial-privacy-scenario-00.txt>>