Subject: Update

From: Nikolaos Tsarmpopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:55:14 +0300

Hello,

I am reading the emails from this list but I haven't found so far any actual
discussion on the content of the work prepared by the WG.

I would like to participate in the discussions and the work involved in
achieving the aims of this WG, as I will very soon be heavily involved with
the development of a system transferring location information via the
Internet.

Is this only an announcements mailing list? If so, is there a separate list
used by the working group members?

Kind regards,

Nikolaos Tsarmpopoulos

___________________________________________
Nikolaos Tsarmpopoulos, IS Eng. M.Sc.
Project Manager
Distributed Information Systems,
16-18, Statha Street,
Volos, 38 222,
Greece.

Tel: +30 (97) 2593456
Fax: +30 (421) 71887

Email: [email-masked]
Email2: [email-masked]