Subject: Comments on draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-02.txt??

From: John Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:21:12 -0500

Jorge Cuellar, Go Kanai, and I are going to do another revision of 
draft-cuellar-geopriv-scenarios-02.txt, and we would greatly 
appreciate any and all comments, either to the list or (if the 
comments are small) directly to me at [email-masked].

We really want to make sure that we have covered a broad enough range 
of scenarios in which the Location Object must work.  I hope everyone 
can read the draft carefully -- BUT, even if you cannot, PLEASE do 
look over the specific diagrammed scenarios (pages 22 - 30 of the 
draft) and let the list (or me) know about important scenarios that 
are not covered.

At the WG meeting in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago, we discussed 
whether this document should become a WG internet-draft.  I don't 
believe anyone raised any objection in Atlanta (and at least a few of 
us thought it was a good idea), but the entire list should consider 
and if needed discuss that question.

(The same goes for draft-danley-geopriv-threat-analysis-00.txt, which 
I believe Michelle Danley, Jon Peterson, et al., will revise.  The WG 
charter calls for a threats document, and in Atlanta we discussed, 
without objection, turning the Danley draft into a WG document.)

Send comments!

John
--------------------------------------------------
John Morris // CDT // http://www.cdt.org/standards
--------------------------------------------------