Subject: [Geopriv] Questions regarding Rule Language

From: "Watee Arjsamat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:51:49 +0000

Hi. I am only recently joined this group. I’m a research assistant at 
University of Pennsylvania. Our group is working on the location-based 
service and we are glad to find this Working Group.

After read thru the Geopriv Requirement Draft, there are some questions come 
to my mind regarding the Rule Language stated in Requirement 10 and 11 at p. 
20.

I apologize if someone already brings up these questions. In that case, the 
URL links to such discussion would be appreciated.

- Is there any existing standard for such Rule Language?
- If there is none, which of an existing language that you think it could be 
a good candidate for Rule Language?
- And what would be the essential features of Rule Language for both Full 
and Limited Rule Language?

Regards,
Watee

_________________________________________________________________
Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!  
http://msnmessenger-download.com

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv