Subject: [Geopriv] Draft Update: "Geolocation Policy: A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences, for Location Information"

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 22:47:59 +0100

Hi all,

I have just submitted a draft update of the Geopriv Policy draft. Please 
find it here:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-10.txt

Schema and example files can be found in the same directory:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/

Here is the change log:

- Added the location profile concept to offer extensibility for the 
location-based conditions and location-based transformations.
- Aligned the geodetic location condition with the rest of the GML 
related work. As suggested in the discussions I haven't extended the 
functionality. Just the encoding is aligned. There is currently a 
reference to the <Polygon> element in GML. The civic location profile 
references the <civicAddress> of the revised civic document. Additional 
location profiles that provide more functionality can be added later.
- The schema allows civic and geodetic location information to be mixed. 
This avoids rule duplications if one does not know which loc.info is 
available to the location server.
- I updated the description of the 'transformations'.
- A number of smaller editorial changes that are not worth mentioning 
but that a lot of time.

I would appreciate feedback. I also need to spin another draft version 
since some issues are still open. Hence, this is an intermediate draft 
update.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv