Subject: Often, "energy" and "health" bars are twice as sugary as donuts and include dangerous processed (white) sugars.

From: "Andersen Harriet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:18:00 -0400

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

An increase in LDL cholesterol levels can lead to heart disease, the
number one global killer.
Cholesterol Cures offers hundreds. FDA spokeswoman Kimberly Rawlings
said officials there are aware of the New Mexico board's action and are
keeping an eye on what happens next. plus,  we include dozens of
citations from respected doctors and authors who speak on hydrogenated
oils.
I have only learned through your many written articles.
Thank you for doing such fine work.
Mike Adams is spot on.
Hernandez: Thank you. Many Americans believe that if a product is
labeled "low-fat" or "low-carb" or includes the words "health" or
"healthy," it must be good for them.
Though trace amounts of trans fats are found naturally, in dairy and
meats, the vast majority are formed during the manufacture of processed
foods. An increase in LDL cholesterol levels can lead to heart disease,
the number one global killer.
Steve: Well, thank you for your time today.
All of us are lucky to have you out there not only fighting for our
rights but protecting us, informing us, educating us and making it a
better place to live.
These fats tend to act like saturated fats because they can raise blood
cholesterol levels.
Keep up the great work!
Hernandez: Right, right.
Track news on trans fats at CholesterolNews. Steve: How long has the
American Palm Oil Council been in existence? Fat is your major fuel
source when you are livin' la vida low-carb and even helps your body
absord certain vitamins.
Hernandez: Yes, yes, we are seeing acceptance.
"Canadians' consumption of trans fats is one of the highest in the world
and the Government of Canada is committed to helping reverse this
trend,"said Minister of Health Ujjal Dosanjh.
There are different specifications for each, so you obtain those
specifications by blending those fractions with the liquid or to come
out with the final product.
Hernandez: Thank you.
The three types of fatty acids are saturated, polyunsaturated and
monounsaturated.
See more articles and news on CanadiansTrack news on trans fats at
CholesterolNews. Critics of the sweetener have claimed it causes cancers
and other health problems, despite the fact that it has been approved as
safe in countries around the world. Hernandez: Yes, yes, we are seeing
acceptance. The articles on the real estate bubble are very clear and, I
believe, right on target (thank goodness I own my house free and clear
and don't have a second one). See more articles and news on sugarTrack
news on sugar at DiabetesFactor.
Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating you.
Consumption of significant amounts of aspartame has been known to cause
vocal slurring, loss of equilibrium and other neurological sequelae.
Or maybe because now Italian researchers who declared malignant brain
tumors, lymphoma and leukemia after a three year study have now added
kidney cancer among other cancers.
Why eating vegetable shortening or popular margarine products is the
same as committing slow suicide.
The Canadian government has also welcomed the release of the interim
report of the Trans Fat Task Force and says that it will now take action
to address its recommendations.
Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating you.
Steve: Well, thank you for your time today.
Hernandez: Yes, it's a natural vegetable oil and all natural vegetable
oils are trans fat-free.