Subject: [Geopriv] End device requirements (to be contributed to the DSL Forum)

From: "Stark, Barbara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:04:03 -0400

I have been writing a draft set of requirements for end devices to
support location acquisition and LoST and such. This document goes into
much greater detail than phonebcp, specifying default behavior and order
of protocols. If anyone would like to see a copy of this before I submit
it to the DSL Forum (expected date of May 7), please let me know. I'll
be happy to send you a copy, and am willing to consider all comments.

Once it goes to the DSL Forum, I assume it will be accepted as a DSLF
work item. If any organizations would like to liaise on this topic with
the DSL Forum (to see the current version of the work, and to provide
comments), let me know that, as well.

There's no need to "Reply All" on this -- just reply directly to me, if
you have an interest. Thanks,
Barbara

*****

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. GA621

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv